Ardkeen Quality Food Store operates in a very competitive environment. Our customers are very discerning and well informed and they have many retail choices. That’s why we strive to do things better than our competitors, like sourcing better quality food products that can't be bought elsewhere and we work hard to deliver a better service to our customers. To continue to do this and compete effectively we need a great team, therefore we are always looking for new people to join us who share our commitment to high standards and innovation in food retailing.
We are a family business and our culture is different from our competitors. We are committed to helping every employee achieve their full potential.
We post vacancies here as they arise or you can connect with us on our social media platforms to be one of the first to know of any upcoming positions.
we are currently inviting applications for the position of :
eCommerce & Customer Service Specialist
This position entails merchandising and trading our eCommerce platform and delivering excellent customer service to our online and B2B customers.
Principal duties will include:
• Managing the day-to-day running of our eCommerce platform to drive traffic, conversion, and sales; tasks will include:
- Setting up new and updating existing products
- Online merchandising and SEO.
- Implementing constant content & layout improvements to website.
- Creating great content and imagery.
- Devising, implementing, and scheduling promotions and marketing activities
- Dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with delivery suppliers
• Analysing available data to provide useful reporting on activities.
• Working with fulfilment team, including creating pick lists.
• Dealing with B2B queries, organising order fulfilment, developing bespoke solutions where appropriate.
• Proactively developing B2B sales
• Updating the company’s social media sites in line with Social Media Strategy
• Liaising with courier and packaging suppliers.
• An interest in and comprehensive understanding of eCommerce best practice.
• An awareness of our business and our brand.
• A good knowledge of our competitors and similar businesses.
• Excellent written communication skills with a proven ability to create highly accurate and engaging content.
• Excellent verbal skills to engage customers and produce successful outcomes.
• A comprehensive understanding of marketing, social media and other tools used in eCommerce
• Good organisational ability, methodical approach to application, and attention to detail.
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to interpret sales and web traffic data
• Ability to organise, prioritise and use initiative to get the job done.
• Third level qualifications relevant to the job.
The rate of pay for the role will be determined by the skill and experience of the successful applicant.
Ardkeen Quality Food Store
Waterford X91 HP9W
By post to the address above or email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 14th May 2021